The Religious Affiliation of Politician
Kent Pharaoh ran unsuccessfully for U.S. Congress.
Kent Pharaoh is a member of the Church of the Nazarene.
From: "Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly: Kent Pharaoh", in "All Politics" section of CNN.com website (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/1998/states/OK/H/02/kent.pharaoh.html; viewed 1 December 2005):
Kent Pharaoh (D) of Henryetta
- Born: November 29, 1944, Phillips, Texas
- Education: Kemper Military College, A.A., 1964; U. of Oklahoma, attended, 1965; Oklahoma Baptist U., attended, 1966.
- Military Service: Army, 1966-69.
- Occupation: Rancher; construction company president.
- Family: Wife, Linda; three children.
- Religion: Church of the Nazarene.
- Political Career: Henryetta Board of Education, 1983-88; Okla. Transportation Commission, 1991-95.
From: "Election 2002 Web Archive Record" (http://lcweb4.loc.gov/elect2002/catalog/1835.html; viewed 1 December 2005):
Election 2002 Web Archive Record
Title: Kent Pharaoh for Congress
Alternative Title: Kent Pharaoh, Republican Party candidate for House, Oklahoma, 2nd District, 2002.
Name: Pharaoh, Kent
Abstract: Web site promoting the candidacy of Kent Pharaoh, Republican Party candidate for House, Oklahoma, 2nd District, 2002. Includes candidate biography and issue position statements. Site features enable visitors to make campaign contributions and follow links to other internet locations.
Date Captured: October 2, 2002 - November 11, 2002
Republican Party (OK)
Active Site: http://www.pharaoh-4-congress.org/
Webpage created 1 December 2005. Last modified 1 December 2005.
We are always striving to increase the accuracy and usefulness of our website. We are happy to hear from you. Please submit questions, suggestions, comments, corrections, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.