< Return to Religious Affiliation of U.S. Congress
< Return to Famous Dutch Reformed
The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Congressman
Peter Hoekstra (R) of Holland
Incumbent - elected 1992
- Born: October 30, 1953, Groningen, Netherlands
- Education: Hope College, B.A., 1975; U. of Michigan, M.B.A., 1977.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Furniture company executive.
- Family: Wife, Diane M. Johnson; three children.
- Religion: Christian Reformed Church.
- Political Career: No previous office