The Religious Affiliation of U.S. Congressman
Rep. Peter Hoekstra
From: "Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly: Peter Hoekstra", in "All Politics" section of CNN.com website (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/1998/states/MI/H/02/peter.hoekstra.html; viewed 1 December 2005):
Peter Hoekstra (R) of Holland
Incumbent - elected 1992
- Born: October 30, 1953, Groningen, Netherlands
- Education: Hope College, B.A., 1975; U. of Michigan, M.B.A., 1977.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Furniture company executive.
- Family: Wife, Diane M. Johnson; three children.
- Religion: Christian Reformed Church.
- Political Career: No previous office
Webpage created 1 December 2005. Last modified 1 December 2005.
We are always striving to increase the accuracy and usefulness of our website. We are happy to hear from you. Please submit questions, suggestions, comments, corrections, etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org.