< Return to Famous Seventh-Day Adventists
The Religious Affiliation of Judge, Candidate
In 1998 Don Chairez ran unsuccessfully for a seat in the U.S. House Representatives from Nevada.
From: "Candidate Profile from Congressional Quarterly: Don Chairez", in "All Politics" section of CNN.com website (http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/1998/states/NV/H/01/don.chairez.html; viewed 1 December 2005):
Don Chairez (R) of Las Vegas
- Born: September 29, 1955, Ft. Leonard Wood, Mo.
- Education: Loma Linda U., B.A., 1977; U. of Southern California, J.D., 1980.
- Military Service: None.
- Occupation: Lawyer.
- Family: Wife, Maria; two children.
- Religion: Seventh-day Adventist.
- Political Career: Clark County district court judge, 1994-98.
Webpage created 1 December 2005. Last modified 1 December 2005.
We are always striving to increase the accuracy and usefulness of our website. We are happy to hear from you. Please submit questions, suggestions, comments, corrections, etc. to: email@example.com.