< Return to Famous Adherents page
Famous Adherents of
Ancient Greek Philosophy,
Ancient Greco-Roman Classical Religion
(Ancient Greco-Roman Paganism)
- Aristotle - ancient philosopher
- Socrates - ancient philosopher
- Plato - philosopher; founder of Platonism
- Euclid - mathematician; introduced Euclidian geometry
- Herodotus - regarded as first systematic historian, the "Father of History"
- St. Augustine - influential early Christian
Famous Greco-Roman classical religionists / famous Greco-Roman religionists webpage copyright © 2005 by Adherents.com.
Web page created 21 October 2005. Last modified 10 June 2006.
We are always striving to increase the accuracy and usefulness of our website. We are happy to hear from you. Please submit questions, suggestions, comments, corrections, etc. to: email@example.com.